It is common place for most organisations to be struggling with their Data and overall business intelligence (BI) strategy. This often stems from historic technology environments driving the decision making process when it comes to choosing the right BI solution.
Key driving factors to implement a Business Intelligence solution;
- Insight into customer’s behaviour
- To make company data actionable information
- Improve business efficiency across departments
- The need for integrated data from multiple business applications and data sources
- Ability to access key information quickly, easily and anywhere on multiple devices
- Users requiring more in-depth knowledge of business information
- Rapid company growth or a recent or pending merger/acquisition
The choice of technology should never be considered until a full discovery stage has been carried out.
Purples discovery stage is broken into a number of key elements including;
- Identifying your users
- Categorise your user groups
- Identifying the desired experience
- Mapping your user groups to your data sources
Purple’s RFP Service offering provides:
- Development of RFP materials
- Facilitation of the RFP process
- Creation of a scoring/evaluation criteria weighted to your business requirements
- Management of vendors during the process
- Management of the evaluation, selection and contracting of vendors
- An objective and measurable approach to evaluate compliance to client requirements
- Contract negotiation and due diligence assistance
Purple’s consultants specialise in ensuring Business Intelligence implementations are pragmatic, realistic and delivered successfully. Our project management resource will work alongside your internal project team to ensure that the project remains within budget and time frames.
Whitepaper: Implementing Business Intelligence
In our latest whitepaper we discuss how organisations can successfully implement business intelligence and what potentials pitfalls to be aware of.
This whitepaper includes Purple’s 10 Step Guide to implementing BI and becoming a data centric organisation.