The world of Unified Communications is one of the most talked about technology offerings in today’s market.
What is UC?
“IP Telephony, Mobile, Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, Social Media, Contact Centre, Web and Audio Conferencing”
Without a doubt if you were to speak to 10 different people you would get 10 different answers on what Unified Communications is all about.
What Unified Communications (UC) actually means is to bring together all the various methods of how you communicate, be it email, telephone, instant message or social media into one interface to enable a user to communicate in the most effective way available at any given time.
Where does UC fit into my organisation?
It sounds simple but its often missed, it is key you identify the actual business case for UC prior to doing anything else. Here are some typical examples of where it can add true value;
- Remote offices
- Mobile Workers
- Multiple communication platforms
- Ability to provide disaster recovery capabilities
Unified Communications Strategy
At Purple, we have developed a tried and tested methodology for creating successful strategies specifically with Telecoms. This methodology focuses on six key areas as demonstrated in the diagram below.
Purple’s RFP Service offering provides:
- Development of RFP materials
- Facilitation of the RFP process
- Creation of a scoring/evaluation criteria weighted to your business requirements
- Management of vendors during the process
- Management of the evaluation, selection and contracting of vendors
- An objective and measurable approach to evaluate compliance to client requirements
- Contract negotiation and due diligence assistance.
We are dedicated to creating the shortest time to value for our customers. Our approach, based on Purple’s Programme Delivery Methodology is aimed to maximise your investment and minimise time-to-delivery.
Our Project Delivery Methodology is a six-phase framework, structured to deliver continual improvement.